Project Manager – Closing date 15th May 2012
To lead large and/ or complex projects and/or programmes of interrelated projects to successful completion within budget and on time while effectively managing risks, deviations from agreed tolerances, change control and stakeholder involvement.
To provide leadership for project team(s) and project support staff as required.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
- Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Ensures Quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure.
- Manages the change control procedure, and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
Qualification & Education: