IT Information Technology, Software Engineering
|| Technical Engineer (Web And Middleware)
||IT Information Technology, Software Engineering
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Responsible for Technology Implementation and Operational Support of the relevant technology area for Production & Development, including Configuration, Testing, Implementation, & Support.
- To support the IT Production processes governing, Incident Management, Problem management, Service Level management, Capacity management, Availability management, & IT Service Continuity.
- Ensure that assigned incidents are resolved within the agreed Service Levels and where applicable, workarounds are provided to minimise business impact.
- Ensure that assigned problems are defined and analysis in line with the Problem Management Process.
- Ensure that solutions to problems meet the architectural and security standards within the technology area and impact to the business is minimised.
- Act as a technical resource within projects.
- Act as a technical resource to assist with Capacity Management, IT Service Continuity and Availability management.
- Support the Identification of areas of improvement within relevant technology area and the implementation of appropriate Service Improvement Programmes which are initiated to improve service levels by increasing capacity, availability and IT Service Continuity.
- Customer Service Orientation
- Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
- Effective Communication
- Attention to Detail and Quality
- Organising for Results
- A degree in Computers/ Electronics from a recognized university with a minimum of 3 year?s experience in the IT industry.
- Technical experience within a business IT environment.
- Skilled Knowledge/Administration of .Net applications, Windows 2008/IIS servers.
- Microsoft Windows scripting technologies (Visual Basic Scripting,Windows Scripting Host, PowerShell, WMI scripting)
Apply now for Technical Engineer