In addition to exploring the Big Island of Hawaii for free, you can unlock access to the skies over the remaining Hawaiian Islands by purchasing the Hawaiian Adventure Pack, the first in a series of expansions for Microsoft Flight, which includes:
- Hundreds of miles to explore
- Stunning recreations of landmark features, from the breathtaking Waimea Canyon in Kaua’i to the high-rise hotels of Waikiki
- New challenges
- 20 new missions
- The Vans RV-6A, a two-seat, single-engine, low-wing homebuilt airplane made famous for its speed and maneuverability.
The Hawaiian Adventure Pack will be available via Games for Windows –LIVE for 1600 Microsoft Points.
Tour the Skies in Two All-New Aircraft
At launch, players will have the ability to purchase two new planes that offer entirely different flying experiences:
Meticulous detail and passion has gone into the building of Microsoft Flight’s aircraft and you will see this in one of the main aircraft -the ICON A5.
From early design modeling to the integration of unique speed and flight physics, the following video is a great chance to explore the accuracy and attention to detail that define the gameplay experience in Microsoft Flight – if you haven’t been a Beta Tester!
One of the simplest and best bits of Microsoft Flight is that it lets players jump into the fun, freedom, and adventure of flight with no special hardware or past experience. If you have a mouse and a PC, you can fly! (and we know!)
- Microsoft Flight Beta first impressions (onsoftware.en.softonic.com)
- Microsoft Flight is free as a bird on Feb. 29 (joystiq.com)
- ‘Microsoft Flight’ hands-on video (theverge.com)
- To Fly is to Inspire – Anyone can fly!
- Qatar Airways increases Edinburgh Doha flights with 787 Dreamliner
- British Airways fly a million passengers on their A380s
- Behind the scenes of the Air New Zealand safety video #airnzhobbit
- Boeing presents original Flight Test 787 Dreamliner ZA003 to Museum of Flight
- If you like kids and music but hate war you might like this ON OFF Photo Book
- BlogFeaturedLatest News
- Airline NewsAirport NewsLatest News
- Airline NewsLatest NewsTravel News