In addition to exploring the Big Island of Hawaii for free, you can unlock access to the skies over the remaining Hawaiian Islands by purchasing the Hawaiian Adventure Pack, the first in a series of expansions for Microsoft Flight, which includes:
- Hundreds of miles to explore
- Stunning recreations of landmark features, from the breathtaking Waimea Canyon in Kaua’i to the high-rise hotels of Waikiki
- New challenges
- 20 new missions
- The Vans RV-6A, a two-seat, single-engine, low-wing homebuilt airplane made famous for its speed and maneuverability.
The Hawaiian Adventure Pack will be available via Games for Windows –LIVE for 1600 Microsoft Points.
Tour the Skies in Two All-New Aircraft
At launch, players will have the ability to purchase two new planes that offer entirely different flying experiences:
Meticulous detail and passion has gone into the building of Microsoft Flight’s aircraft and you will see this in one of the main aircraft -the ICON A5.
From early design modeling to the integration of unique speed and flight physics, the following video is a great chance to explore the accuracy and attention to detail that define the gameplay experience in Microsoft Flight – if you haven’t been a Beta Tester!
One of the simplest and best bits of Microsoft Flight is that it lets players jump into the fun, freedom, and adventure of flight with no special hardware or past experience. If you have a mouse and a PC, you can fly! (and we know!)
- Microsoft Flight Beta first impressions (onsoftware.en.softonic.com)
- Microsoft Flight is free as a bird on Feb. 29 (joystiq.com)
- ‘Microsoft Flight’ hands-on video (theverge.com)
- 2 Day Sale – Qatar Airways offer two for one business class flight deal
- BA and Vueling spread their wings with new Bilbao flights
- Join the party with us on the new Virgin Atlantic 787 today live #FlightDecks
- Air New Zealand do it again with the most epic safety video #airnzhobbit
- Royal Thai Navy and Air Force place Airbus Helicopters order
- First flight for the Qatar Airways A350 in full livery – delivery soon!