This new flight route will begin on the 14th May with a westbound service from Reagan Washington National to San Francisco beginning on the 15th May.
With the addition of the new flight, United will serve San Francisco 13 times a day from the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, including United’s hub at Dulles International Airport. This is United’s first flight from Reagan Washington National Airport to San Francisco.
“We look forward to offering this new service between Reagan National and San Francisco, which will further complement United’s extensive service between these two great American cities and provide more options for our customers,” said Jim Ferea, United’s managing director of domestic planning.
The new flight gives United’s West Coast customers greater access to Reagan Washington National Airport. United already offers more flights to more destinations from the Washington area than any other airline with more than 330 daily departures to 110 destinations.
The Washington – San Francisco service will offer convenient connections for Washington travelers through United’s largest Pacific hub to destinations throughout the western U.S., Hawaii, Japan, China and Australia. At San Francisco, United offers service to 65 more destinations than any other airline.
The new flight will depart San Francisco daily at 1:00 p.m. and arrive at Reagan Washington National at 9:17 p.m. The westbound flight will depart Reagan Washington National daily at 8:00 a.m. and arrive in San Francisco at 11:05 a.m.
United will initially operate the new service with Boeing 737-700 aircraft, with a total of 124 seats—12 in United First and 112 in United Economy.
This flight route is now available for purchase through United.
- US Airways expands at Washington National Airport (travel.usatoday.com)
- JetBlue gets N.Y., D.C. slot pairs in auction (marketwatch.com)
- New US Airways Flight Connects Mississippi to Nation’s Capital (prnewswire.com)
- Western Power Distribution increases Airbus Helicopter fleet with EC135 P2 order
- 2 Day Sale – Qatar Airways offer two for one business class flight deal
- BA and Vueling spread their wings with new Bilbao flights
- Join the party with us on the new Virgin Atlantic 787 today live #FlightDecks
- Air New Zealand do it again with the most epic safety video #airnzhobbit
- Royal Thai Navy and Air Force place Airbus Helicopters order